SIZED worked with Nardone Automotive to showcase the company's tailor-made Porsche GT based on the vintage 928 model at SIZED STUDIO in Los Angeles. This was the premiere of the vehicle in the United States. The activation showcased the car amongst art and design works curated by SIZED, with cocktails and refreshments on offer to guests throughout the day.
This GTʼs bodywork, with muscular fenders, is made almost entirely of composite materials. The front and rear lights have been specifically designed and built, and the new, forged 18-inch wheels equipped with Michelin Pilot Sport 5 tires are a modern interpretation of the old ʻmanholeʼ 16” wheel. The interior has been completely revised and welcomes Italian leather and Alcantara. The infotainment now incorporates the Porsche Classic Management system (PCCM) combined with a luxury Hi-Fi system and Apple CarPlay. From a technical point of view, the 928 from Nardone Automotive relies on the classic eight-cylinder V-aspirated engine targeted to output 400bhp. Managed by a modern engine control unit and coupled to the original 5-speed manual gearbox, now modified to a 6-speed manual with a limited-slip differential. Finally, the chassis setup utilizes redesigned front and rear axle and spindle, active controlled electronic suspension, increased brakes and modified power steering.
– FULLY UPGRADED NA 5.0 LITER V8 ENGINE WITH TARGETED 400 BHP
– MODERN ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
– CUSTOM MADE 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION WITH MECHANICAL
– LIMITED-SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
– REDESIGNED FRONT AND REAR AXLES
– ACTIVE CONTROLLED ELECTRONIC SUSPENSION
– MODIFIED POWER STEERING WITH QUICKER RATIO
– NEW 18-INCH FORGED WHEELS
– INCREASED BRAKING SYSTEM
– CARBON FIBER BODYWORK
– COMPLETELY REDESIGNED INTERIOR WITH CHIOCE OF FABRIC, LEATHER, ALCANTARA OPTIONS
– LUXURY AUDIO HI-FI SYSTEM